How to become a growth hacker?
The first question is: do you need to code or not? In our Facebook group, we have asked people to tell us their opinion and obviously, it came out like this. Just a bit of code is needed. I would say: basics of html, css and js is sufficient to become a great growth marketer and push the marketing limits further.
1. You need to have some experiences in marketing and business development.
2. Seo knowledge, some google certifications would help.
3. A/b testing knowledge. Know the tools and more.
4. Design understanding and knowledge of design tools. UI/UX best practices.
5. Detail oriented, scientific mindset and data-oriented solution maker.
6. Trial and error mindset which always brings you to find a better solution.
- Analyze data, implement changes and test it.
- Understand and activate the potential of different channels where the potential clients are. Make sure the content is at the right place and reaches the right people, at the right time.
- Build funnels to acquire new leads, test these funnels, make them better.
- Build a market analysis and present them to the team. Apply the research to the funnels.
- Build tools, create new projects to attract new clients.
- Make sure every good idea becomes reality by implementing it right away, using your skills and available tools online.
- Be aware of new tools and trends.
- Develop tools within the team to ameliorate visual, content, marketing processes and more.
What skills do you need to develop to become the best growth hacker in 2019? I would suggest you first come and join the growth hacker lounge to know if you are at the right place and then pick one of our online classes. You can also chat get private training with made in Digital team to get a fast track to one of these awesome job offers.